HDL M/R12.16.1 KNX relay module

Resensioner av produkter som testats av knxforum.
Rikard Ågren
Betrodd medlem
Betrodd medlem
Kontakt:

HDL M/R12.16.1 KNX relay module

Oläst inläggav Rikard Ågren » 02 feb 2018, 15:51

Basic technical facts
The range offers 4, 8 and 12 channel actuators with either 10A or 16A switching capacity. The datasheet states that the actuator offers high-quality magnetic relays that ensures stable performance and a long life. >1000000 operating times and the relays can handle 500A of inrush current.

Each channel has manual control on the front of the device, accessible to the user. These also function without powersupply, which makes it possible to switch on loads before the actuator has been fully commissioned. This can be handy in certain conditions - for example if the electrician and the programmer is not the same person, the installation can be wired and tested before the programmer arrives at the site.

Connection to the KNX bus is made with the standard KNX bus terminal. Each output is potential free so you can wire it freely. Outputs are connected with an elevator clamp, and the screws feel like good quality, maximum 4mm2 wires can be connected. The clamp is a situated some millimeters inside the casing so you can get good insulation between the connected wires.

Look and feel
I like the matte black finish which gives a nice impression - this is also the case with the weight of the device. Holding it gives me the feeling of good quality. The sound of the relay operation is distinct and a bit loud for my taste. I would not place this actuator where the sound could be a potential problem, for example near an officeroom or a bedroom. There are no LEDs to indicate the status of the output, but you can determine this by the switch position 1 / 0

Application
The application has a plethora of configurations and modes to choose from for each outputs. I will continue this review at a later time with some thoughts on some of the functions, as rewiving them all would take to much time :)

These are the General settings
general.PNG

Main settings of the individual output
hdl channel.PNG

Enabling "Functions" gives you more options
hdl channel functions.PNG

The dropdown lets you choose one of the supported functions that will influence the operation of the output
Senast redigerad av Rikard Ågren 01 jan 1970, 01:00, redigerad totalt 0 gånger.
Anledning: ""
El & styrteknik

Rikard Ågren
Betrodd medlem
Betrodd medlem
Kontakt:

Re: HDL M/R12.16.1 KNX relay module

Oläst inläggav Rikard Ågren » 02 feb 2018, 15:58

hdl channel functions list.PNG

IMG_1344.JPG

På plats i elcentralen
15DD2A68-3310-47C0-8FE8-3A295A064A01.jpeg
Senast redigerad av Rikard Ågren 01 jan 1970, 01:00, redigerad totalt 0 gånger.
Anledning: ""
El & styrteknik

Återgå till "Recensioner"